TRYON COUNTY BOOKSHOP
"Our 58th Year"
THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
PENNSYLVANIA ARCHIVES, Thomas Lynch Montgomery, Fifth Series Volume II
- 3/4 brown leather marbled boards, very good condition.
- Publisher Hon. Frank M. Fuller, Secretary of the Commonwealth 1906
- Light rubbing to corners and edges, sound clean and tight, no markings.
- 1104 pages.
- 8 1/2 X 6 1/4 inches
- "Col. William Thompson's Battalion of Riflemen, so styled in Gen. Washington's general orders, was enlisted in the latter part of June, and in the beginning of July 1775, in pursuance of a resolution of Congress, dated June 14, for raising six companies of expert riflemen in Pennsylvania, two in Maryland and two in Virginia, which as soon as completed, were to joint(as printed) the army near Boston."
- Item No: REV1 Price: $75.00